Abu Dhabi is one of the country’s gems providing visitors with an array of amazing sightseeing, shopping, dining, and entertainment options. With our flexible combo tour, see all of Abu Dhabi’s main highlights and explore the exciting rides and advanced simulators within Ferrari World Theme Park.
After a pickup from your centrally located hotel in Dubai, we’ll head you for an Abu Dhabi city tour. On this comprehensive tour, explore some of the capital city’s most legendary sights. Travel through the serene Saadiyat Island and enjoy a stopover at Date Market. This is followed by a drive along the picturesque Corniche area and then a photo op at Emirates Palace Hotel. Next in the itinerary is a trip to the massive and all-white Sheik Zayed Mosque, also known as Grand Mosque. Immerse in its tranquil ambiance, admire the breathtaking architectural style, and catch exquisite views of such prized exhibits as gold chandeliers meticulously studded with Austrian Swarovski crystals.
Continue your comb tour with a visit to Ferrari World Theme Park on Yas Island. This sprawling, one-of-its-kind Ferrari-inspired theme park has something for every age and skill. Experience the world’s fastest rollercoaster with a ride in Formula Rossa, take a virtual tour of Ferrari Factory in Maranello, and delight your little ones with attractions like Bell ‘Italia and Junior GT, among many others. You can further choose to dine at one of the eateries (at your own expense) within the park.
This full-day tour blending culture, modernity, and heart-racing thrill comes to end with a convenient drop-off to your location in Dubai.
- The guest will be required to carry a PCR test report.
- Guest are required to show Evidence of fully ‘Vaccinated status’/ ‘Green Pass’ in Alhosn App (or proof of vaccine exemption in Alhosn app).
- Ferrari World Theme Park is open for visitors from 12 pm to 8 pm. Closed on Sunday and Monday.
- Grand Mosque is not available on Fridays.
- Yas Waterworld will be closed for maintenance from 2nd January 2022 and will reopen to Guests on 11th February 2022.
- The Pick up will be arranged from your Dubai Hotel / Residence only and not from the Airport.
- The timings for sharing transfers may vary, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Sharing transfers are available from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed upto Marina.
- Please maintain the dress code for visiting attractions with cultural importance like Mosques, museums, etc.
- The service provider holds no responsibility if any component of an attraction is non-operational due to technical reasons or weather conditions.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing food and drinks into the Park.
- VIP Experience, Driving Experience, and Scuderia Challenge (Advanced Simulators) are not allowed in Ferrari World Theme Park.