Experience the magic of Dubai with a combined ticket to 2 of the city's most amazing attractions, and enjoy free entrance to Dubai Aquarium and the Burj Khalifa on the same day! From the depths of the ocean to the skies above upgrade your Burj Khalifa visit with an enchanting encounter with 485 aquatic species at the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
Start by travelling to the top of Dubai's most iconic monument with a pre-booked entrance ticket to the Burj Khalifa. Once you have selected your time slot, take the world’s fastest elevator to the observation floor on level 124 of the world’s tallest building, and enjoy breathtaking 360-degree panoramas across the city, desert, and Gulf. Learn more about the architecture and technology behind this unique skyscraper.
Then, enter the world’s largest suspended aquarium. Admire thousands of aquatic animals from around the world, including rare species such as the King Crocodile and Sand Tiger Sharks. You are free to visit Dubai Aquarium before you ascend the Burj Khalifa, if you prefer.
Both tickets must be used on the same day
• You must go to the Burj Khalifa at your selected time slot. Please go to the ticket counter in time for your visit
• Due to high demand your chosen time slot may not be available. If this happens, you will be allocated a new time slot half an hour before or after your original choice
• Your visit to the Dubai Aquarium can be taken at any time on the same day
• Dubai Aquarium opening hours: 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM (midnight). Last admission 11:30 PM
• Please note that the offer is not available during prime operating hours at the Burj Khalifa
• Infants aged 0-3 are free of charge and do not require a ticket
• Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
Tranfers are not included.
Always one of the favourite indoor places to hang out with kids. Easily half day you can keep to explore everything. Informative, kids friendly activities and well maintained. Even the restrooms inside the premises are also apt. The only thing if you are visiting with young kids then the UAE Night section is little more dark, though it's as per the section.Advice brief up your toddler before hand.
If in dubai and travelling with kids one should not miss this fun.
Being with kid in Dubai its a must visit place,, my lo loved watching fishes and other aqua species,, she was mesmerized,, if you have time do visit. FYI few parts of aquarium are visible from outside as well. So if you dont want to spend you watch the marine life that way.
You really should visit as there is sooo much to see. We had a guide telling us facts and things about what they do and we really enjoyed our visit.