Marvel at the illuminations of Dubai Mall Fountain Show on a 30-minute cruise by "abra" water taxi. A captivating water, music and light spectacle in Downtown Dubai, the Dubai Fountain is the world’s tallest performing fountain. At over 900 feet in length, the Dubai Fountain is situated on the 30-acre Burj Lake and performs to a selection of different melodies.
Climb aboard the traditional wooden boat on Burj Lake, and cruise past some of the city's most iconic monuments, such as the Burj Khalifa, Souk Al Bahar, and Palace. Admire the city's stunning skyline from the water, before you take position for a grandstand view of the illuminations. With only 6 people per boat, you are able to admire the visual spectrum of over 1,000 water expressions from an exclusive and intimate perspective.
Watch in awe as the fountains light up during a visual spectacle that features 6,000 lights, 25 coloured projectors, and 22,000 gallons of airborne water! See a stunning choreography of light and water synced to classical, Arabic, and world music that will leave you breathless.
What to bring
Know before you go
• Your booking will be confirmed up to three months before your visit
• The boats can accommodate up to 6 people per boat. Strollers, prams, and buggies are not permitted on the boat and can be stored at the Lake Ride area free of charge
Dubai Fountain schedule:
Daily except Friday: 1:00 PM and 1:30 PM
Friday: 1:30 PM and 2:00 PM
Daily: 6:00 PM to 11:00 PM
(Every 30 minutes)
• The boats depart 15 minutes prior to each fountain show. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time
• Once the boat departs, reschedules are strictly not permitted. Please ensure you are on time
• Photo ID is needed to to receive your tickets. Without these you will be denied participation
Transfers are not included.
This is possibly the best way to enjoy the fountain show and a relax a bit before going back to the busy Mall. Instructions though to find the starting point was really messy, so take your time well before to find the right place.
Typical crazy Dubai.
To go there best time in the evening to have the light effects.
With music a good Show
The Dubai Fountain show, especially the night show is breathtaking experience for all. Great music and amazing water show.
Short but amazing display. Finding a good spot is helpful. As the music is different for different shows in a day, watch more than one
The fountains are amazing, watched 3 different songs! One bad thing is that there are A LOT of people and you need to come early to get good spot for watching - othet than that, definitely try watching these fountains.